A membership with the Lake Mills Area Chamber of Commerce is an investment in the present and future prosperity of your business and the whole community. And it has its benefits!
Did you know that consumers are more likely to choose your business over competing, non-member businesses because you are a member of your local chamber of commerce?
Participate in events, campaigns and job fairs
Utilize Networking Opportunities
Gain Credibility in the Community
Be a Part of a Unified Voice for Businesses
Receive Chamber Only Perks
Expand Promotion and Publicity Efforts
Networking & volunteer opportunities
- Join us at the Annual Fall Banquet to celebrate another great year of doing business together in the Lake Mills area.
- Host and/or attend After-Hours Socials to network with other businesses and see what the hosting business has to share/offer.
- Participate in our referral program where we encourage business to business commerce within the membership.
- Serve on one of our events committees to become more involved with the community and the Chamber.
Promotion & publicity opportunities
- Get free business referrals. When the Chamber receives inquiries about businesses, it refers Chamber members exclusively.
- List your business in the business directory and interactive map, making it easy for potential customers to find you (free!).
- Display materials, such as business cards, brochures, and special promotions at the Chamber office and visitor center (free!).
- Offer Chamber Bucks, a gift certificate program which promotes local shopping (free!).
- Sponsor Chamber events, where you’ll be recognized on printed materials, in the press, on social media, and website.
- Advertise your business in numerous printed materials, on the Chamber website, the HWY O billboard, and more.
- Participate in annual job fairs to reach the best candidates in the Lake Mills area.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, filled with community events, news, business tips, etc.
- Join our Member-Only Facebook group for a quick way to connect with other members, share news/events, elicit recommendations, and more.
- Be in the know about local happenings that effect area businesses, like road construction, available real estate, policy changes, etc.
- Meet the Director and Board Members at events, business after hours, and community gatherings.
- Tax deduction - Investment in the Chamber is a tax-deductible business expense.
New Business Welcome
Started a business in the Lake Mills area? As a new Chamber member, you’ll receive:
- Promotional help about your new business on social media and the website.
- Ribbon cutting ceremony with Board Members, Chamber members, community members, and media outlets in attendance.
- Use of signage, which includes a large “Grand Opening” banner and shop small materials.
- Expert advice from other Chamber members.